A Court of Thorns and Roses Fan Art

Remember back when we all thought the A Court of Thorns and Roses (ACOTAR) trilogy had come to an end? The King of Hybern was dead, his army defeated, and all of our favorite characters were poised to live happily ever so after. "That's it," we thought,"no longer stories to tell here!"

source

It turns out there are much stories from Prythian to tell, beginning with A Motor hotel of Icing and Starlight which drops next workweek!!!!

source

According to the indorsement happening the Sarah J. Maas site, this companion book bridges the events between Motor hotel of Mist and Starlight and the forthcoming books in the series!

ACOTAR winnow art is some of my favorite (see also: Captive Prince fan art), so to get us pumped to spend more fourth dimension in Prythian here are some of my faves

There you are. I've Been Looking for You.

Atomic number 2 let out a low gag, and I watched, breathless, as he took that hand and traced a forget me drug some my breast, then lower, until he painted a downward arrow below my belly button.

'Lest you blank out where this is going to death,' he same."

Artist: embaileyart

Rhysand telling the history of discovering Feyre as his mate is one of my go-to happy place scenes (location 7432 in the Elicit edition of A Court of Mist and Fury, FYI). Watching all of the Thorn and Roses events spread through his eyes, and understanding all the double meanings in all interaction helium had with Feyre melts me every.single.metre. It's even improved because it leads to all the paint sex, and all the weight of the premature scene gets wet away by wicked, naughty Rhys.

God consecrate him, he is.

source

Right in the Feels

Rhys still knelt, wings drooping crosswise the White River sheets, head bandy, his tattoos arrant against his golden skin. A twilight, fallen prince."

Artist: Meabhd

Rhysand, Dominating Lord of the Night Court does entirely of the things for me. He goes from arrogant ass to reflective prince in a blink, intermittently parsing out bits of the pain he suffered under Amarantha. Oh gawwwwwd, He breaks my pith much! But too he's so beautiful! I don't know what to palpate!!!

The Mug up Carver

What did you see?"

"You first."

"A boy—or so eight; caliginous-haired and blue-eyed."

Artist: Charlie Bowater

The ancient Os Carver reveals itself differently to everyone who sees him, choosing the form of a pocket-size boy with violet eyes for Feyre. Sound familiar? I love how this tack nails a adolescent, but super-creepy-crawly version of Rhys.

Starfall

Bits of stardust glowed on his lips as he pulled away, Eastern Samoa I stared up at him, breathless, patc he smiled. The smile the world would likely never see, the grin he'd given up for the sake of his people, his lands. Atomic number 2 said gently, "I am … very thankful I met you, Feyre."

Artist: Meabhd

Buckeye State, the slooooooooooow burnnnnnnnnn that is Feysand. I love how Velaris reveals a whole new Rhysand to Feyre, and 'tween terrible truths he reveals and his panty-melting charm, Rhys ratchets up the heat during the Starfall celebration.

Nessiannnnnnnnn!

Cassian went tranquilize—and then his hand slid over her back. Together. They'd go together."

Creative person: blogtealdeal

I haven't been tone the relationships between the side characters yet, mostly because we just haven't had much time with them. I'm hoping that changes with the new books, especially if this happens. Repeatedly.

The Non-Canon Embark

I can help her," said Azriel, stepping to the table arsenic Elain taciturnly rose. Nary shadows at his ear, no darkness vibrant his fingers every bit He extended a hand.

Nesta monitored him wish a hawk, but kept dumb as Elain took his hired man, and verboten they went."

Artist: JessDoodlesThings

I know, I know, Elain's match is Lucien, but it's hard to get ahead past what a tool he was for Tamlin. I also cannot even support the thought of Azriel having his spirit broken again so soon after Mor.

Maybe Tamlin and Lucien testament cost saved Rhys-style in the new books(?). 'Til then I am all onboard the adorable Eliel send!

source

The Tall Lord Smexy McSmexerson

'I neediness to touch you first,' He said, his voice so guttural I scarcely recognized it. 'Just—let Maine touch you.'"

Artist: Merwild

You guys! I feel this art object in my bones! This is Incisively the way I pictured this scene – demur even waaaaaaaaaay sexier. I intend, the flush along their cheeks, the crinkle of concentration along Rhy's brow, Feyre's hand clawing the sheets, the stars in Rhy's wings – dyinnnnnnng!!! IT is mouth off, freaking ne plus ultra. I wonder if I can get this printed on a giant sticker to smacking connected the ceiling above my bed . . . for reasons. Very naughty reasons. I love it such.

source

Hope this gets you in the temper to hang out with Rhys and Feyre next week (like that's a challenge)! This is a small fraction of the amazing ACOTAR fan art out there! If you're hungry for MOAR, check unconscious my board, and the work of all the artists featured hither. IT is sooooooo good!!

And please please please, if you sexual love someone's art, donate to the their Patreon account statement!! Keep the good art coming!

Don't forget to beget your copy of A Motor hotel of Frost and Starlight on May 1st!!!!

What's your favorite sports fan artistic creation? Have you seen some that just gets it so wrong? Do you ship Elucien or Eliel?

A Court of Thorns and Roses Fan Art

Source: https://thats-normal.com/2018/04/countdown-to-a-court-of-frost-and-starlight-with-fan-art/

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post